Tuesday, February 15, 2011

4 Hour Body 30 day weight loss results






Today I went and had my body fat tested in a Bod Pod to measure my 30 days on the 4 Hour Body: Slow Carb Diet. So far this diet has been beyond easy to follow for me. My results were great, but I learned a lot about what I need to correct from here on out.  More protein, more weight lifting, and just feed the beast!

It's been an amazing 30 days so far and I can't wait to continue on this lifestyle change until I hit my goal of 10% body fat and weight around 200lbs.


Thanks for checking up and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime at:

johnnydflynn@gmail.com


Blessings,


Johnny

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the results. I just finished my sixth day and my "cheat" day is tomorrow. Last Sunday I weighed in at 227.8 and I will be weighing myself tomorrow morning.

    I'm curious about the amount of protein you were eating and what kind of meat (fish, chicken, steak etc) and how much. The loss of muscle has me a litte concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cheat day is tomorrow as well. I can't wait! I wish I could tell you how much protein I was taking in, but I didn't diary my diet. I ate grass fed beef, chicken sausages, amish chicken, and that's pretty much it for protein sources. The physiologist that took my bf% says I wasn't taking in enough calories. I have begun to take in much more protein and food including protein shakes as well. I should see great results this month. I wouldn't be concerned about muscle loss if you are on a strength training program you'll be fine ;)

    Thanks for stopping by!-Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cheat day is on Saturday also. By the way, the first thing I did this morning (before pigging out) was to weigh myself. Last Sunday I weighed in at 227.8, but this morning I was at 222.4 lbs. A difference of 6.4 lbs. I have a feeling a lot of that was water, but I think I will get a better idea of what is happening when I weigh myself next saturday.

    ReplyDelete