Saturday, January 22, 2011

The 4-Hour Body: 10 day results


The 4-Hour Body: Slow Carb Diet 10 day results from Johnny Flynn on Vimeo.

Today is my 10th day of the 4-hour body slow carb diet. So far this program has been far easier and more manageable than I expected. For the past nine days I have not done any working out of any kind. Today I have decided to start incorporating cardio and weightlifting into my program. I started off easy with 75 reps of 2-handed Kettlebell swings as well as the "From geek to freak" recommended lifts of pull downs ( 7 reps, pace 5/5) and shoulder press (7 reps, 5/5 pace). Needless to say, that was definitely enough to trigger some soreness for tomorrow. I will be ice packing my body down tonight to increase fat burning as well.

As you may remember, I didn't take my measurements on my first day of the diet. I did however weigh-in and measured my bodyfat percentage.

Here are the results as of today 1/21/11

1/11/11-   weight: 224.7 lbs/ bodyfat: 32.3 %


1/18/11- body measurements: Biceps: 13.5 in, Waist: 41in, Hips: 40.5 in, Thighs: 24 in.

1/21/11- weight: 222lbs, body measurements: Biceps: 13.5 in, Waist 40.5 in, Hips 40 in, Thighs 24 in.


10 Day Results w/o exercise:

Total pounds lost 1/11-1/21:                         2.7lbs


3 Day Results w/o exercise:
Total inches lost from 1/18-1/21:                  1 inch

1 comment:

  1. Your video is very helpful. I'm glad I was able to find this video. I've been looking for the PAGG stack online as well and I can't seem to find the deals that you found. I found a website that only sells the PAGG Stack but it's $98 for a month supply.

    I noticed on your video to shoot you an email if anyone needs help. I don't want to bother you but I can sure use that help finding the supplements. I can't seem to find the right dosage that is outlined on Four Hour Body.

    I would say I don't want to spend over $60 for all the supplements. Of course cheaper is better but I just want to find the right dosage for the PAGG stack. Can you help me out? Please email me when you get the chance... it's jcprivate3@gmail.com.

    Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete